Saturday, September 17th 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
NEW: Sunday, September 18th 12:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
Spend two days taking pictures with and learning from industry professionals in Iowa’s largest
(500 acres) outdoor classroom! Photography instructors will be on hand to help you finally get all those photography questions answered. Imagine having the perfect opportunity and the perfect place to spend some one-on-one time with some of the best photographers in Iowa. All the experts and instructors are graciously donating their time. Their reward is in helping you to become a better photographer. It’s a fun filled event you will not want to miss!
ColdSnap Photography will be presenting three topics:
The Natural Landscape
People & Place; Travel Photography
Photographing Family & Familiar People
We are located at the “Implement Dealer” just down a block on the left when you enter the grounds.
- More than 20 photography instructors will be on hand.
- More than 30 seminars on Saturday are included with the price of admission.
- Canon, Nikon and Tamron will be on hand to answer questions.
- Test-drive the newest camera equipment from Canon, Nikon and Tamron.
- Come back to practice what you learned in class on Saturday.
- Instructors will be walking the grounds to help answer any additional questions.
- NEW: $20 ticket price includes all seminars and gate admission for both days.
- NEW: Ability to pre-pay online for the event and lunch to avoid long lines.
- Special Photography Day hotel room rates at the Sleep Inn & Comfort Suites.
- Check http://www.lhf.org/photographyday for additional details.
Living History Farms
11121 Hickman Road, Urbandale, Iowa (515-278-5286)
Sponsored by Christian Photo
6721 Douglas Avenue, Urbandale (515-270-8030)